Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Looking Forward to Tomorrow's Work Day

Since I returned from Florida last week, I've been dealing with a barely functioning computer. It's amazing how much stress a piece of machinery can cause...especially when it contains years of documents, photographs, contacts, and my current calendar. Fortunately, today Chris of Computer Cabbies came and got the old computer working again, and it's as if a huge weight has been taken from my shoulders. How is it that in a few short years (yes, I remember when personal computers didn't exist...) we've come to rely on them so completely?

Now that it's working again (fingers crossed), I'm actually looking forward to getting up tomorrow morning and putting in a full day of concentrated work. I look forward to the sense of accomplishment that comes with completing a job...and knowing that my computer is once again on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged. Please honor the positive nature of this blog and refrain from negative or hurtful comments. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.